Artur Omid Azeri
Artur Architecture Studio
Artur Omid Azeri was born in 1977, in the city of Maragheh.
He graduated from Tehran University; Faculty of Arts, with a Master’s degree of Architecture. He also has a Ph.D. degree of “Creativity in the Process of Architectural Design” from Azad University. He has written about 15 specialized books and numerous ISI science-research articles in the field of architectural design.
Since the year 2000, throughout his professional architectural career, he has designed and implemented more than 30 architectural projects, in the fields of Office, Commercial, Residential and Villa.
Some of his distinguished awards include the first place award for “Maragheh Multi-purpose Complex”, designing “Qazvin University’s Gate”, honored for “The American Architecture Prize” Competition for “Bumehen Villa” and “Gholhak Residential Complex”.
Afshariyeh Villa, Located in Hashtgerd, Alborz Province
Darreh Villa, Located in Bumehen, Tehran
Damavand Villa, Located in Damavand, Tehran
Lavasan Villa , Located in Lavasan, Tehran
• Finalist of the “2A” Competition (2017),
• Candidate of “The American Architecture Prize” Competition,
• Finalist of the “Memar Competition” for “Afshariyeh Villa” Project,
• And etc.
• Foundation of Organizing the Historical Context of Urban Areas in Iran and the World, the Executor of the Iran Organization of Municipalities and Governing of Rural District, the Year 2010
• Designing a Cultural, Recreational and Natural Tourism Complex with a Sustainable Development Approach, in the Islamic Azad University of Damavand, the Year 2015
• Evaluation the Capabilities of the Maranjab Desert in Organizing Its Potential to Become a Sustainable Ecotourism Pole, the First Urbanism National Conference, Urban Management and Sustainable Development, March 10th, 2015
• And etc.
Address: #3, Hengam Dead End, North Vatanpour St, Andarzgoo Blvd, Farmaniyeh, Tehran,.
Phone: (+98) 22706631, 22983385